Thursday, December 4, 2008



So Joel wrote that he'd write more. That was two months ago. So now I've been assigned the illustrious task of updating ya'll on a good deal of things. First, we'll cover Australia. I didn't go. There really are no bitter feelings (aside from the fact that I've never left North America and I've never been to Hawaii). :) But Joel had a good time. He's pictured here with a beautiful Land Cruiser. Most of the pictures he took were of Land Cruisers. Go figure! But he also had the opportunity to spend two nights in Hawaii, see Pago Pago (or at least the airstrip), go to an awesome petting zoo (a favorite with many of those who went), and see some of the Australian coast. I'd post more pictures, but this blog thing is evil and won't put the pictures in the order I want them or where I want them. Therefore, please visit our Picasa webpage to see more of the sights. Unfortunately, it was monsoon season so he was unable to go deep-sea fishing. He did, however, make time to visit a wrecking yard where he picked up side-view mirrors, rear sliding windows, a dash grab handle, and a few other cool Land Cruiser items not available on American models. Go figure. :)

No comments: