Wednesday, April 21, 2010


So, we've never actually had a birthday for Dana. Sad, eh? Last year I took only ONE picture of her birthday dinner (taco chili, because my dad wanted it). Hannah had awesome parties, every year. For her fourth birthday she had FOUR parties. I scrapbooked them all.
So this year we threw Dana a real party. It was a combined party with her friends Luke and Josiah, whose birthdays are a few weeks before hers. It was awesome. We partied at Rachel's School of Dance where the kids enjoyed an obstacle course, lots of games, fingerfoods, cupcakes, and tons of presents.

(Fast-forward 16.5 months. That's today(ish). I'll finish posting this blog now, complete with pictures. Good grief! Whose idea was this blog, anyway?!?)

Please don't get confused: This is Dana's 3rd birthday party, but due to my lack of blogging prowess, she's now 4.25 years old and I'm just posting this. Alas.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meghan said...

How could you not have had birthday parties for your child? This is second child syndrome. Seems you made up for it with the big hurrah, though!