Saturday, July 19, 2008

Friday and Saturday's work

Thought I'd (Joel -happy Mike?)just splash up a couple of pics of Friday and Saturday's progress. I finished the walls for the shop and sheeted them. The shop walls are 10 ft tall and my sheeting is only 9 feet so I'll have to add blocking between all the studs and add more sheeting on top. I also put up a couple of small pieces of sheeting and cleaned up a few wood scraps - ones I definetely am not going to use - to the fire pit they go! I was planning on getting the doors for the shop cut out ( the sheeting that is) but broke my router bit half-way through the side door. Routing it just leaves such a nice edge and is so much easier than a sawz-all that I figured I'd rather just wait 'til tomorrow and can pick up another bit.


Here's the pics:

No comments: